We believe a digital solution begins with a clear strategy
In this phase, we focus on understanding the business goals the solution must meet and the customers who will use the solution.
So, as a Technical Project Manager, your main tasks will be to understand each customer’s needs and then develop a solution for them that meets those needs while creating value for both users and the business.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- system architecture
- preparing quotations
- technical project management
It is essential that you are experienced in using Umbraco and Sitecore.
You will work on a variety of project types and will be responsible for QA lead on our projects to ensure visitors to our customers’ websites enjoy an optimal user experience.
You will also be responsible for delivering projects of the highest quality, at the agreed time.
The following are highly desirable:
- Experience in CMS development such as Umbraco, Sitecore and Dynamicweb
- Experience in developing robust system architecture
- An interest in high coding standards
- An understanding of frontend-coding
- Ability to work well in a project-oriented work environment
- An interest in working with business-critical solutions
- An analytical, ambitious and quality-conscious mindset
- A flair for communicating with clients
How to apply for this job
If this sounds like a position for you, click the apply button below. The application deadline is June 30th.
Please note that interviews will be conducted as applications are received. The start date is as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions, or need further information,
please don’t hesitate to contact Managing Director,
Carsten Düring on +45 26 71 76 85.
We look forward to hearing from you!